BBLACK AFRICA offers the User, on its website accessible at the address https://www.bblackafrica.tv (hereinafter "the Site"), various services related in particular to the music (hereinafter the "Services"). "). The Services are presented on the pages of the Site. By Service (s), we mean, without this list being limiting, the contents proposed, the elements of enhancement of the contents, the provision of tools, in particular the tool for reading video contents (hereinafter designated by the term "Reader (s)") and more generally any other service offered by BBLACK AFRICA and available in particular at the following address: https://www.bblackafrica.tv and / or at any other address that would be added or substitute for it.
BBLACK AFRICA reserves the right to add, delete or modify all or part of the spaces of the Services it offers.
BBLACK AFRICA reserves the right to update, modify and / or delete all or part of the Services at any time and without notice. These Terms and Conditions are intended to govern the provision and / or access by the User to these Services and the use he makes of them. Access and use of all or part of the Services offered on the Site imply on the part of the User a full and complete acceptance of all these Terms and Conditions. The User therefore confirms having read and understood the entirety of these Terms and Conditions before using the Services. The User agrees to respect these General Conditions. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions excludes the application of any other or different provision. The stipulations of these General Conditions shall prevail in any case.
Any use of the Services contrary to the General Conditions is prohibited and sanctioned.
The General Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and BBLACK AFRICA and, where applicable, cancel and replace all previous contracts, negotiations and agreements between the User and BBLACK AFRICA. BBLACK AFRICA may propose additional specific conditions relating to certain specific Services, which must be accepted by the User if he wishes to have access to said Services. The rights you grant When you submit content on www.bblackafrica.tv you concede:
- A BBLACK AFRICA to use your video content fully and irrevocably as well as the sound content, to distribute it worldwide and to share it on social networks. This graceful authorization is valid for the whole world and without limit. This content may be broadcast:
- in the broadcast, regardless of the operating version, by any means or networks of communication to the public existing or not yet known to date necessary for any television service wishing to broadcast the program, including cable and related processes , by DSL, by satellite, by terrestrial hertzian (analogue or digital) including DTT and mobile telephony, ... whatever the fixed or mobile reception screens used, and whatever the number of broadcasts,
- in the trailer intended to present or promote the program, the latter being broadcast on the airwaves and / or on the Internet site (s) of the television service operating the Program ,
- in the credits of the Emission,
- in a best off and / or making off of the Emission, the latter being able to be multicasted on the air and / or on the Internet site (s) of the television service operating the Emission,
- in other programs produced or co-produced by the television service (s) operating the Program, in any videograms of the Program and / or the best off and / or the making off,
- as part of an online publication of all or part of the broadcast proposed by all services, including video on demand, catch-up TV and the like, by means or networks of communication to the public existing or future, in particular by mobile telephony or the Internet,
- in the context of any promotion or presentation of the Program or the activity of the television service or services, including in the form of still images, photographs, and / or extracts from the Program, rushs, on all media (television, mobile telephony, Internet, videograms, on fixed or mobile screen, in print, print, minitel, audiotel, ...), inside the file for the specialized press or not, for the publication in specialized and non-specialized newspapers and magazines, for advertising insertion, for promotional display, for publication in the "TV program" and other pages, for insertion in brochures or brochures relating to the activities of the television service operating the Program .
- To BBLACK AFRICA viewers to access, reproduce, distribute, make derivative works, represent, perform Content